This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Bread-post # 1  (Read 653 times)

ldyrdr4311

• View Profile
Bread-post # 1
« on: January 25, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »
  Oh, gosh, I don't know where to start here. Been reading things here & learning a lot. Also have many questions as well.
  First of all, I haven't yet cleaned out the pantry of the no-no's.    :-[  But, something I did this past week convinced me that WB diet is the way to go for me.   
  Let me explain
  I have both Arthritis (the osteo kind, most common type) & Fibromyalgia. If any of you out there have both of these conditions, you know that often, these 2 go hand in hand, each one giving you different kinds of pain.
  So, I thought, hmm, the main culprit is bread, which I really like. I decided to do a simple thing: no bread for a week. At about the 4th day of this, I noticed that the pain is starting to back off. On day 5, it was just about gone. On day 6, I ate bread again, just to see what would happen. Yup, the pain is starting to return, & if I continue to consume the bread, it will probably return with full force.
  That was just enough to convince me that this must be done all the way through. Our garbage pick-up day is on Mondays, and the cans are going to be full - - very full.
  Stand by: There's another post following this one, & it's very disturbing.

Wheat Free Forum

Bread-post # 1
« on: January 25, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »

Sponsored Links