This forum is created by people who follow the Wheat Belly Diet, as a place to communicate with each other about various topics. Please note that this site is a user created site, and not one of Dr. Davis' sites.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1992 times)

eve

• Wheat Belly since September 2012
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:26:27 AM »
I have been grain free since last Sept. I started out to go wheat free for an allergy, but the labels were so hard to read with my old eyes! I ran into Wheat Belly and ran with it. No more trying to read labels since not much of what I buy has labels! Sometimes I seem to get lost and it was recomended that I come here from the wheat belly blog. So here I am!  Oh I am also down 26lbs! Now that's a bonus on top of the other things this has helped me with.

arlin

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 11:39:50 AM »
Welcome eve! I'm working on getting to the point where I don't have to read any more labels either. It's going to take awhile, but I'll get there. It sounds like you're doing very well with this way of eating. Congrats on the 26 lost pounds as well as all the other health benefits you're enjoying.

Rita

• Administrator
  • A student of nutrition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »
Welcome Eve.  And a huge congrats on those 26 pounds!

Joan from MN

• Wheat free since 1/20/13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 01:14:36 PM »
Welcome, Eve! Way to go on the 26-lb weight loss!

eve

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:28:24 PM »
Welcome eve! I'm working on getting to the point where I don't have to read any more labels either. It's going to take awhile, but I'll get there. It sounds like you're doing very well with this way of eating. Congrats on the 26 lost pounds as well as all the other health benefits you're enjoying.

Thanks for the welcome!  I just buy very little with a label on it now. I also try to look for the word organic. However its killing my pocket! I take my "Dirty Dozen" card with me for produce.  I started avoiding GMO's also in Sept, so it was a bit of a challenge.  I am not sure I got it down just right yet, but I figure I am better at shopping now than last year, I still have much to learn.  I have been searching for Wheat Belly Buddies and even started a Facebook Page to find buddies! I was very excited to get the heads up on this page :)  I have never been on a diet in my life, so I didn't even count on loosing weight! Not that I am upset about the loss.

I think in time we will get it all figured out and it will become second nature.

I sure would like to learn "Wheat Belly On A Budget"!  My grown daughter NEEDS to be on this but she just cant afford it.

eve

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 02:29:12 PM »
Welcome Eve.  And a huge congrats on those 26 pounds!

Thank you for the welcome !

eve

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 02:29:49 PM »
Welcome, Eve! Way to go on the 26-lb weight loss!

Thank you for the welcome also!

Wheat Free Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 02:29:49 PM »

Sponsored Links